PLUS they’re gluten free + diabetic friendly!
Here’s a FAST SOLUTION for that constant question of “WHAT DO I EAT??” – these healthy + filling baked oatmeal cups are the perfect SNACK SOLUTION to a busy morning or after-school madness. Perfect for the WHOLE FAMILY!
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 6 1/2 droppers full stevia
- 1/2 cup Sucanat or brown sugar (Note: if not using any Stevia increase your choice of sugar to 1 cup.)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup fruit of your choice — frozen or fresh blueberries, fresh or dried cranberries, frozen or fresh mango, OR chocolate chips
- 5 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup flax seed, ground
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 1/2 cup 1% milk
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, and Stevia until combined.
Add Sucanat, banana, and other fruit of your choice. (If using chocolate chips add them last)
In another bowl, mix oats, salt, baking powder, flax seed, and cinnamon.
Dump dry ingredients into wet ingredients; mix well.
Pour in milk and stir until combined.
Spray one 12 and one 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
Scoop mixture evenly into muffin cups.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until the center of each muffin is set.
Cool and enjoy — or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.
Nutrition Info with Fruit: Servings: 18* Serving size: 1* Calories: 155.7* Fat: 3g* Fiber: 3.7g* Carbs: 25.2g* Protein: 5.7g* Points+: 4* Old Points: 3*
Nutrition Info for Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal: Serving size: 1* Calories: 196* Fat: 6.7g* Fiber: 4g* Carbs: 30.3g* Protein: 6.1g* Points+: 5 Old Points: 6*