These AMAZING SINGLE SERVING jumbo low-carb CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES will be a PARTY IN YOUR MOUTH to celebrate #NationalDessertDay!
Weight Watchers Points: 8
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons of 1 lightly whisked egg *See Notes
- 2 teaspoons granulated sweetener (if not following low carb, sub with white sugar)
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup almond flour (if not following low carb, substitute with plain or all purpose flour plus ⅛ teaspoon baking powder)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- sea salt to sprinkle (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk together the melted butter, egg, sweetener, sugar and vanilla extract until combined. Add in the almond flour (or plain flour if using) and the chocolate chips, mixing through gently until the batter is well combined and creamy. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are golden browned and the cookie is set. Allow to cool and sprinkle with salt flakes.